Economical Electronic Enclosure Cooling for a Range of Environments
EIC’s HE Series Heat Exchangers are closed-loop systems that have been designed to provide cooling for computer and electronics enclosures in environments where the enclosure temperature may be maintained at temperatures at least 5 degrees Fahrenheit above ambient. Featuring a counter flow design, these units utilize an enclosure fan which moves hot air from the top of enclosure, through the heat exchanger core where the heat is dissipated and the cool air returns to the bottom of the enclosure. Then the ambient fan moves cool air from near the bottom of the heat exchanger through the core where the heat from the enclosure is absorbed and dissipated to the ambient air out of the top of the heat exchanger. HE Series Heat Exchangers provide from 5.7 to 83 watts/degree Fahrenheit of closed-loop heat removal capacity and are available in a wide range of configurations for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Designed to mount on side of enclosure while maintaining NEMA type 12, 3R, 4, or 4X rating
- Durable 16 gauge welded steel NEMA 12 and 4 construction
- Efficient epoxy coated aluminum core providing excellent corrosion resistance
- Space saving aesthetic cabinet design
- Quiet long lasting ball bearing type fan
- 24/48 VDC and 120/230 VAC power options