Economical Electronic Enclosure Cooling for a Range of Environments
EIC’s VFF Series Filter Fans are closed-loop systems that have been designed to provide cooling for computer and electronics enclosures in a wide range of environments. Featuring a forced convection design, these units utilize a filtered fan to bring ambient air into an enclosure and then force the heated air to the outside through a second filter. Airflow optimized fins and rotor blades guarantee maximal airflow with minimal energy consumption using high performance louvers and more surface area on fluted filter mats. VFF Series Filter Fans provide from 17 to 560 CFM of air flow to remove unwanted heat buildup and are available in a wide range of configurations for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Designed to mount on side of enclosure while maintaining NEMA type 12 or 3R rating
- Durable 16 gauge welded steel NEMA 12 and 4 construction
- Space saving aesthetic cabinet design
- Quiet long lasting ball bearing type fan
- 24 VDC and 115/230/460 VAC power options